Family Health Group
The doctors of Front Frederick Health are part of the Albany Clinic Family Health Group. This means extended coverage for our patients beyond our regular hours, and a host of other benefits.
We remain your primary care physicians during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM at 365 Bloor Street East Suite 1400. Outside of business hours, our patients are encouraged to frequent the Albany Medical Clinic and the other benefits of joining our Family Health Group.
The benefits of registering with the Family Health Group include:
- Extended hours on evenings and weekends at the Albany Walk-In Clinic (see below)
- After-hours access to a Telephone Health Advisory Service (T.H.A.S). Qualified and experienced registered nurses will give you advice or refer you to medical or emergency services if needed
- A doctor from the group will be on call to aid the nurses at the T.H.A.S.
- Better and more up-to-date information in your medical record (with your permission, we will get a report about your call from the nurses at the T.H.A.S. and a report of your visit from our group colleagues who are providing extended hours coverage)
- Helps your doctor track preventative care screening targets
- It is a free program that helps us provide better support for you
ALBANY WALK-IN CLINIC HOURS
807 Broadview Avenue
Telephone: (416) 461-9471
Located one block north of the Broadview subway station, two stops east of Front-Frederick Health.
Monday to Friday: 8:00AM to 8:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Sunday: 10:00AM to 3:30PM
If you have not already signed up for the Family Health Group, please ask the receptionist on your next visit.